The Annual Scientific Meeting of The Faculty of Biology
and the sattelite events:
The Students Scientific Session
Biodiversity without frontiers Symposia
- Plant Biology
- Animal Biology
- Life's Molecular Interactions
- Official language for communications: English and Romanian
- Each registered author can submit up to TWO abstracts as the main author. Each abstract should be formated according to the Instructions available here.
- After the reviewing process, the accepted full-text papers will be published in Analele Ştinţifice ale Universităţii"Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iași, Secţiunea II. a Biologie Animală, Secţiunea II a. Biologie Vegetală, Secţiunea II a Genetica şi Biologie Moleculară.
Carpathian Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences IF 2012 = 1.495 (indexed inThomson Reuters, VINITI, GeoRef)
North-Western Journal of Zoology IF 2012 = 0.706 (indexed in WoS-SCiE, Scopus, Zoological Record, CNCSIS A)
Biharean Biologist (indexed in Scopus, CAB abstracts, Zoological Record, CNCSIS B+)
Herpetologica Romanica (Zoological Record, CNCSIS B+)
- abstract submission deadline: 1 October 2014
- registration and payment deadline: 1 October 2014
- regular registration fee - 100 lei.
- BSc., MSc., and PhD Students registration fee - 50 lei.
For further informations regarding the registration procedure please contact: Marius Mihasan
Web site and all contents © Copyright Marius Mihasan, 2014, All rights reserved. Free website templates